Skip to main content

Back to bloggin'

Hey guys.

It's me.  Cindy.  #fordpride

I just really feel bad about being such a neglectful blogger.  I hope this isn't what my parenting is like.  

However, I am recommitting myself.  I want to really document the realness of this experience.

What experience, you ask?

I'm going to Brazil for a couple months.  I am really pumped about this for many reasons, but mostly I think it'll be good for my soul.  And for my blog.  Because you all know how traveling makes my heart pump and also the words flow out of my mouth.  I'm sure there will be many stories that make me laugh and also many experiences that make me cry.  My goal is to share them all.  I want to really make this experience something great.


So please just harass me to blog.  Make me do it.  Because it'll be good.  I mean, I'm only in Miami and I'm only a few hours out of Denver, but moves have already been made.  Life is already happening and I think it'll only get better from here.



Also, if you think I should do something-tell me.  I'll do it.  And I'll take pictures and it'll be the best.  And then I'll make a calendar of all the pictures and send them to you.  Because doesn't that sound awesome? 


TTYL.

Comments

Katie C. said…
I miss your vlogs.

Popular posts from this blog

Another confession

(this isn't about the same subject matter as before) A lot of the time when I meet people I feel like I know them from somewhere. A good percentage of the time I realize the only way I know them is that they resemble one of the characters on the classic board game Guess Who? Does this happen to anyone else?!?!

Recent Obsession Flair-ups

You know how there are some things that you love so much and you experience these things a ton but then after awhile they just seem to fade out? But then some time passes and you almost rediscover these things with new eyes and obsess over them again almost worse than the first time? This has recently happened to me with a few things. They include: Elton John Tater Tots Seinfeld Showering Grape Juice Thats it. PS: (Did you know?!) Thanks to Dare-bear-stare for helping me learn that my own Denver International Airport is the largest airport in the U.S. at 53 square miles! Props to Denver yet again!

Take Home Chef Wannabe

So once upon a time my friend Jeff and I made up our own little tradition. We called it "Friday Picture" and each Friday we would walk around campus and take a picture with the most awkward/awesome/unique looking individual we could find. It was something I looked forward to every week, and we would constantly surprise ourselves with the kind of people we'd see walking around BYU. A lot of weridos there. One day we decided to meander through the library to see if there was anyone extra special for our Friday Picture. Boyyy, did we find that special person! World, meet Take Home Chef Lookalike. I saw him and I couldn't believe the similarities. The striking features. The blond, pointy hair. We even found some silverware to make the photo more true to life. ( The real Curtis Stone ) Try to tell me they don't look alike. Just try. I think the best part of the story is that Jeff's girlfriend at the time (now wife) had dated Take Home Chef-a-like. And we di...