I finish up my college education this August, spending the next two months taking my last two classes. When people ask what classes I have left to take, part of me shrivels back in shame as I reply "Bio 100". Usually the given response is a laugh, chuckle, or "I hated that class", which is exactly why I put off taking it. Don't get me wrong, I think the knowledge attained in science classes are beneficial, but they just aren't my favorite. And the horror stories I heard about the group projects (I don't really like group projects) put a bad taste in my mouth. But things have to happen, and I am about to enroll in this class I have avoided the last four years. Please, wish me luck.
(this isn't about the same subject matter as before) A lot of the time when I meet people I feel like I know them from somewhere. A good percentage of the time I realize the only way I know them is that they resemble one of the characters on the classic board game Guess Who? Does this happen to anyone else?!?!
Comments
if you're in provo, then take it! and if you're takin it indpt study instead..... sorry?