Here is our boy band shot on the mountain we hiked up.
One of the highlights of the trip included everything Stephen said. And his model shots (not included in this blog post but will be on FB shortly)
OHHHH and let us not forget one of the BEST things to ever happen to me!! We were lucky enough to bond with G. Brown. "THE G. Brown?" You ask?
"Yes, but of course" I respond.
I think G and I have a great, fantastic, wonderful future together.
If you can't recognize him without a piano, he is one of the 5 Browns. These 5 know how to play the piano. I mean, better than anybody else I have ever met. Or heard. Or dreamt about.
G is seriously amazing. Which is why I'm so lucky he's mine. :) The only thing I can't figure out is why I accompanied Nikki singing...Why G? Why?
(We're in LOVE...almost)
PS Youtube the '5 browns'. No disappointment there.
Thanks, CO, for another good time.
Comments
So, I just "youtubed" the 5 Browns...OH MY GOODNESS!! You've created a new fan. Thank you. :)