I have a problem (or maybe more than just one).
Right when my toothbrush hits my teeth, I always get the urge to multi-task. I could be doing nothing for an hour, and then I'd start brushing my teeth, and then I decide I need to clean my bathroom.
So then I walk around, toothbrush in one hand, and doing laundry with the other. Or if I'm running late (because I was too busy doing nothing) I'll be brushing my teeth while putting on my shoes. Or brushing my hair (this is difficult). Or getting dressed.
This also means I end up brushing for a lot longer then two minutes.
I've tried focusing on just brushing, but I can't do it.
Crest is the best.
Comments
honestly, several times i have tried to put on a t-shirt with a toothbrush hanging out of my mouth. it usually doesn't end very well.