I haven't left my apartment in five days.
This is even more impressive considering my apartment is the size of a closet.
I'm starting to get real antsy. Which perfectly coincides with the fact that I have no more bottled water or food in general, including ice cream bars. Necessities.
There is a local grocery/convenience store probably 100 feet from my apartment building, but that even seems far away. The woman who owns the store is the nicest lady. We have an upstanding waving/hello relationship every time I pass her store, which is every time I go anywhere. And when I went in on Monday, wearing my death mask and reeking of the flu, she even gave me a discount. I think she felt sorry for me. And I accepted being felt sorry for.
COT made a stop by yesterday. It was mostly awkward. She knocked and I opened the door and she stayed three feet beyond the open door the entire time, randomly taking full glances of my apartment. I don't know if she came to see if I was dead, or if I was still sick, or what. But she was obviously afraid of getting too close to me. I haven't really looked in a mirror more than 30 seconds all week, so she could have very well been frightened of my appearance.
Anyways, the conversation included her asking me if I was still sick. Duh. She also came to tell me that our big demo lesson was moved to a later time, which that later time turns out to be my birthday (lucky girl I am-I guess that rules out going to Dublin to see the Backstreet Boys). She also asked if I needed anything, but it was one of those obligation questions and I could tell she didn't want to be any extra help to me. So I said no. And she left.
And thats the most exciting thing that has happened all week. Oh except I was so bored I decided to start working on a music video. But that's really it.
This is even more impressive considering my apartment is the size of a closet.
I'm starting to get real antsy. Which perfectly coincides with the fact that I have no more bottled water or food in general, including ice cream bars. Necessities.
There is a local grocery/convenience store probably 100 feet from my apartment building, but that even seems far away. The woman who owns the store is the nicest lady. We have an upstanding waving/hello relationship every time I pass her store, which is every time I go anywhere. And when I went in on Monday, wearing my death mask and reeking of the flu, she even gave me a discount. I think she felt sorry for me. And I accepted being felt sorry for.
COT made a stop by yesterday. It was mostly awkward. She knocked and I opened the door and she stayed three feet beyond the open door the entire time, randomly taking full glances of my apartment. I don't know if she came to see if I was dead, or if I was still sick, or what. But she was obviously afraid of getting too close to me. I haven't really looked in a mirror more than 30 seconds all week, so she could have very well been frightened of my appearance.
Anyways, the conversation included her asking me if I was still sick. Duh. She also came to tell me that our big demo lesson was moved to a later time, which that later time turns out to be my birthday (lucky girl I am-I guess that rules out going to Dublin to see the Backstreet Boys). She also asked if I needed anything, but it was one of those obligation questions and I could tell she didn't want to be any extra help to me. So I said no. And she left.
And thats the most exciting thing that has happened all week. Oh except I was so bored I decided to start working on a music video. But that's really it.
Comments