On Saturday I headed up to Seoul with my friends for a little cultural gathering called Nanta.
It was sweet.
It's a performance of these four Korean chefs who make music by banging pots and pans and drumming with knives and while that might not sound super awesome, it is. I was giggling the entire time. It was real funny. A highlight of Korea, for sure.
Along with our tickets, we got a free cupcake and sandwich! BONUS. And we got to draw for a random souvenir.
I was super stoked to win one of the bigger prizes: a 100,000 Won (think around $100) gift certificate to get my hair did at this fancy salon!
Booyah! We all know how I love to change up my hair.
So this is where you come in. I'm trying to keep the length in my hair, so what else could I do? Do I change the color? Should I just abandon the length and go short again? Do I go red? Do I do something crazy?
These are my questions. Now I want answers.
Comments