Ok. So we all know that Utah County is known for its fine dining and cultural achievements, and I intend to keep things this way. My contribution: support the local feed by eating there.
The Loaf: Sugar 'n Spice on BYU campus makes a scrumptious loaf that is known to brighten your day.
This loaf is the perfect size and you can buy honey butter to accompany this delightful bread.
It has inspired many a good conversations and the weekly ritual known as "Loaf Day", which has recently
spread worldwide including to Venice, Paris, Denver, and Vienna.

Although there is nothing quite like the original. Thanks Cougareat!
Next up: BETO's.
Also known as Rancherito's, although I will never refer to it as this name.
Beto's gives comfort to Provo-ites.
It has brought joy into my life multiple times and has created many memories.
Sometimes it creates other things, but we won't talk about that.
The Loaf: Sugar 'n Spice on BYU campus makes a scrumptious loaf that is known to brighten your day.
This loaf is the perfect size and you can buy honey butter to accompany this delightful bread.
It has inspired many a good conversations and the weekly ritual known as "Loaf Day", which has recently
spread worldwide including to Venice, Paris, Denver, and Vienna.
Although there is nothing quite like the original. Thanks Cougareat!
Next up: BETO's.
Also known as Rancherito's, although I will never refer to it as this name.
Beto's gives comfort to Provo-ites.
It has brought joy into my life multiple times and has created many memories.
Sometimes it creates other things, but we won't talk about that.
This is me at Beto's with Aaron and Reed, they don't believe in blogging.
Take that suckas.

Comments
but the honeybutter is still good. wheat and wheat only.
I will be blogging about loaf day soon....believe it or not, a good loaf is hard to find in Vienna. Cindy, why do i have the hardest time finding good stuff to eat here? I am about ready to stop trying new things, call it quits, and just go to burger king everyday....
I am so proud of this post.