...and I'll say it again.
Dear Blogging world,
Why have I been neglecting you? Why oh why would I put my favorite activity on the back burner for so long? You have never let me down but I have let you down. I am deeply sorry for this. And I know that I've dedicated myself to this multiple times, but here I go again: I will be a better blogger.
I just need to figure out how to balance. You see, blogging world, I am really good at blogging when I don't have a life. Somehow these times inspire funny little insights and entertaining stories; but these times are also when I don't seem to have work or friends. The last couple weeks have actually been busy for me. I got a temp job (but luckily for you it ended) and I've decided to be a professional socialite. Yeah, busy times. It will only get busier as I think this summer will be full of weddings to attend, pool time, good friends, and diet coke. That's all anybody needs.
INSERT: I've been lovin' on the song Knock You Down by Keri Hilson/Ne-Yo/Kanye West and it features one of the best lines in the world: "I used to be commander in chief of my pimp ship flying high til' I met this pretty little missile, shot me out the sky" (I want to be commander in chief of a pimp ship. It's all I'm saying) :END INSERT
Anyways, blogging world, as I sit here and wait on EFY kids to check into my apartments, I contemplate all the good stories that have happened the last couple weeks and how I can find the time to post them. I think about how many celebrities have been missing my blog posts about how they look like aliens or how their acting is either celebratory or horrible. I miss the days when I would post my love for Joe Biden or Judge John Roberts and how I don't ever really want Mitt Romney in the White House.
But these things will all come in due time. This I promise you.
Paix.
Cindy
PS: I never went to EFY. Did I miss something great?
PPS: I needed to include this epic photo of Rachel and I on Hawaiian Sunday. Epic.

Dear Blogging world,
Why have I been neglecting you? Why oh why would I put my favorite activity on the back burner for so long? You have never let me down but I have let you down. I am deeply sorry for this. And I know that I've dedicated myself to this multiple times, but here I go again: I will be a better blogger.
I just need to figure out how to balance. You see, blogging world, I am really good at blogging when I don't have a life. Somehow these times inspire funny little insights and entertaining stories; but these times are also when I don't seem to have work or friends. The last couple weeks have actually been busy for me. I got a temp job (but luckily for you it ended) and I've decided to be a professional socialite. Yeah, busy times. It will only get busier as I think this summer will be full of weddings to attend, pool time, good friends, and diet coke. That's all anybody needs.
INSERT: I've been lovin' on the song Knock You Down by Keri Hilson/Ne-Yo/Kanye West and it features one of the best lines in the world: "I used to be commander in chief of my pimp ship flying high til' I met this pretty little missile, shot me out the sky" (I want to be commander in chief of a pimp ship. It's all I'm saying) :END INSERT
Anyways, blogging world, as I sit here and wait on EFY kids to check into my apartments, I contemplate all the good stories that have happened the last couple weeks and how I can find the time to post them. I think about how many celebrities have been missing my blog posts about how they look like aliens or how their acting is either celebratory or horrible. I miss the days when I would post my love for Joe Biden or Judge John Roberts and how I don't ever really want Mitt Romney in the White House.
But these things will all come in due time. This I promise you.
Paix.
Cindy
PS: I never went to EFY. Did I miss something great?
PPS: I needed to include this epic photo of Rachel and I on Hawaiian Sunday. Epic.
Comments