Don't answer that.
But really. I just don't know how my life has weird curses. Like how every car I drive ends up being wacked out and I don't even know how it happens most of the time!
Tonight my brother let me borrow his car to go grocery shopping. It was very kind of him. We drove to the store, and drove back, and everything was dandy. Until we made our way to the trunk where the groceries were stored.
We got most of the bags out and then Rachel closed the trunk, not realizing there was one more bag left. So naturally I opened the trunk again to get the lonely bag of Cheez-it's and then it happens.
THE KEY IS STUCK IN THE LOCK!
The key would not loosen. It was stuck in the lock and would not budge. I likened it to the sword and the stone. It looks easy enough, but it would just not come out. Gah. We fiddle with it a few minutes. Then we call my brother and his friend. And they come and work on it for awhile. And then we call my other brother who knows what he's doing because he's a car genius and one hour later the key was finally removed. Seriously though. How lame is that?
Super lame.
But really. I just don't know how my life has weird curses. Like how every car I drive ends up being wacked out and I don't even know how it happens most of the time!
Tonight my brother let me borrow his car to go grocery shopping. It was very kind of him. We drove to the store, and drove back, and everything was dandy. Until we made our way to the trunk where the groceries were stored.
We got most of the bags out and then Rachel closed the trunk, not realizing there was one more bag left. So naturally I opened the trunk again to get the lonely bag of Cheez-it's and then it happens.
THE KEY IS STUCK IN THE LOCK!
The key would not loosen. It was stuck in the lock and would not budge. I likened it to the sword and the stone. It looks easy enough, but it would just not come out. Gah. We fiddle with it a few minutes. Then we call my brother and his friend. And they come and work on it for awhile. And then we call my other brother who knows what he's doing because he's a car genius and one hour later the key was finally removed. Seriously though. How lame is that?
Super lame.
Comments
love you!!