It's only Tuesday, but I think I may be having the best week ever.
At least today was amazing.
Check out what has happened:
1. I committed to Korea foreal foreal. (Mom and Dad-I need my passport info. thanks :) )
2. Korea will be happening September. Believe it.
3. I found a cheap phone on eBay last week. It arrived today. Best part is that is works. IT WORKS!
4. In celebration of a new phone, I got a new ringtone. I would say what it is, but mostly its one of my typical choices involving awkward reactions when it goes off. Let's see if anyone can guess it?
5. My dear dear friend Chrissy is back from her mission and she has been visiting. yeahhh buddy.

6. Chrissy's little brother has been doing the BYU Football camp. Today we went to watch a scrimmage. Today I saw Bronco Mendenhall there. Today I took a picture with the same man.
At least today was amazing.
Check out what has happened:
1. I committed to Korea foreal foreal. (Mom and Dad-I need my passport info. thanks :) )
2. Korea will be happening September. Believe it.
3. I found a cheap phone on eBay last week. It arrived today. Best part is that is works. IT WORKS!
4. In celebration of a new phone, I got a new ringtone. I would say what it is, but mostly its one of my typical choices involving awkward reactions when it goes off. Let's see if anyone can guess it?
5. My dear dear friend Chrissy is back from her mission and she has been visiting. yeahhh buddy.
6. Chrissy's little brother has been doing the BYU Football camp. Today we went to watch a scrimmage. Today I saw Bronco Mendenhall there. Today I took a picture with the same man.
Comments
Or Kiss Me Through the Phone?