Remember just a few days ago when I posted my utter disappointment in not being noticed by Mr. Tom Arnold himself?
I take everything back. EVERYTHING.
And I throw an ugly punch at Gmail.
Gmail, who has been so good to me over the past few years. Gmail, whom I have come to know and trust. Gmail, who for some reason, decided to filter out some very important messages and send them into my Spam folder.
Gmail. Today, I am not happy with you.
TOM ARNOLD WROTE ME BACK! AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!! And he caught my sarcasm even though I was a little bit serious! And he wants to come to the UK! Well, probably not foreal but he at least pretended!
DREAMS DO COME TRUE.
I am so ashamed and disappointed in myself! But I am SO happy!
=Twitter relationship
I'm freaking out! I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Tom. Real sorry.


Comments