Friday, October 28, 2011

Disappointment

I have spent so many hours wondering what I did wrong. Or maybe it was something I didn't do. I just am not sure how to make him notice me or respond to my advances.

Yes, I am talking about Tom Arnold.

I guess its my typical problem. I meet someone, he makes the first move (ha! typical), I play it cool but still respond back in a timely yet witty manner, to ensure he knows I'm interested. And smart and clever.


But then? Nothing.

Tom. Why are you such a tease?

And why do I let myself get played. Time and time again. (the same thing happened with Snoop Dogg. And Justin Bieber. They NEVER notice me on Twitter)

My heart can't take much more of this.

This is how i like to remember him. When it was us:


I'll never give up.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cindy, I hope all your dreams come true.

Cora Newman said...

I thought about getting a Twitter account just so I could tweet my Bieber pictures at Justin. Then he'd think they were awesome, start tweeting at me, and we'd become BFFs. Bieber friends forever. Also, I said hi to Neil today.