Saturday, October 8, 2011

Things I Learned Today

Saturday.

-Costcutter is a grocery store, not a place you go for a discount hair cut

-Mexican food in the UK is not very good...I don't even know why I tried

-I can still sleep until 2 pm.

-OMGOSHH just had a moment with Indian Guy-his name is Prahkar aka PC so from this moment on I will call him one of those names. Well, I was just sitting here on my laptop, blogging, and someone knocked on my door. I hurried and put pants on and there was PC, standing there, asking for MY help opening a can of tuna. I don't know why he came to me, but I was so honored. We only have a bunk can opener so it took a hot minute to figure out how to open the can, but mission accomplished! Too bad he was born in 1989. Or not too bad...awww yeahhhhh. And he told me we could party in his room any time. BAM.

-Kanye West coming on the radio while shopping at H&M makes life a little bit better

-I was just talking to a visitor Indian guy whose real name actually is Ali and I told him I didn't drink. Then he asked if I drank juice. So I clarified that I don't drink alcohol. And then there was a pause and I started talking to PC again, and I looked at Ali and he had this distant look in his face. So I asked him what was up and he said he was just thinking about how I don't drink. "I've never met anyone like you before". Changing lives.

-I am the oldest person in my house. Awesome. And probably the most mature.

-The rain and I need to work something out. And fast.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This is all so awesome. England is certainly going to be an adventure. haha.