Friday, October 14, 2011

Boy Bands

My friends,

We all know that I have a certain obsession with those pop stars of my youth. Namely, the Backstreet Boys. Maybe just yesterday I spent a considerable amount of time watching some of their old music videos. Maybe.

Also maybe I noticed that Nick Carter had the Biebers hair just a couple years before JB was born. haha ok not really but he was probably a baby (baby baby, oh)! And don't get me wrong, Justin actually looks good in his hair cut. Nick, please never go back here.


Anyways, what I want to really point out here is this:


It is a tragedy. It seems as though Mr. Lance Bass of NSYNC is trying his hand at being Lou Pearlman and making his own boyband. And this is what he's come up with.

Disappointing, Lance. Really.

Let's just hope this is one big joke, because if its real...I just don't know what to think anymore.

3 comments:

Logg said...

Wait, I thought John said there would only be four of them...I count five. (Rev. 6:1-8)

Janna said...

This is so 2gether of them.

Jill said...

Wow.

(and okay, we get it, Logan. You're spiritual.)