Friday, October 14, 2011

Today was good

It was real good.

One time I lived in Korea. And when I lived in Korea I met a girl named Ruth. Ruth happens to live in England...actually, she conveniently lives just a few towns away from me! I couldn't have planned it better myself. So today we got together and just chatted about life and she showed me around her home turf.

Enter Harrogate:

video

After Harrogate we went and walked around the town of Knaresborough for a bit. The day was looking like it was going to be cold and rainy for awhile, but it held out and let us wander. And it was sunny by the time I got back to York. Feels so good!

Anyways, Knaresborough was a lovely little town. Kind of the epitome of what you envision a little English town to be like. Quaint, even.




Also, on a completely unrelated note, I am going to a Taiwanese party tomorrow. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Cora Newman said...

I should start making videos. I think I'll make one at work. And one when I go to The Wedding. Ooh, and I'll get the Stover S's together and we'll make one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jill said...

I love the video, and particularly the soundtrack. And I am glad to see they have Chinese buffets in England.