I admit that I continue to watch The Hills on a weekly basis despite its downward spiral of scripting and acting. It just keeps getting worse and worse (better and better?).
Anyways, so I woke up this morning to a marathon of text messages from my friend (aka the nicest and funniest girl ever) who finally watched the most recent episode. It is a play by play of her reactions to the show while she watched it. And it made my life. And I'm going to post them here (nicest and funniest girl ever-if you want me to remove this I will):
"Did you see mondays episode of The Hills? Oh my gosh...Spencer interferring in peoples lives as always...
"Oh my gosh and like how excited are we for the spin off show The City. I always think Whitney needs more air time...
"Ok Lauren needs to eat a FREAKING hamburger...
"Ok like Lauren is slowly becoming more and more boring. She is not even saying anything in this episode...
"Omg Whitney and Alex are the cutest couple. I hope this goes somewhere...
"Poor Heidi. This relationship is so abusive. She has not been herself ever since she and Spenc started dating. Its so hard to watch...
"Ok Whitney is bothering me in this episode. Why is she ignoring alex at the club? He is like...so confused...
"Ok Spencer? Do NOT approach Brent and ask for him to give Heidi her job back. Oh my gosh..."
End.
Awesome. My thoughts exactly. All of them.
Comments
Thanks for understanding my energy.
K, but like seriously, Spencer was SOOO out of line to approach Brent. Do you think Heidi will get her job back? Call me!
I MISS U.