Yup. I haven't posted in a few days and I'm sorry.
This weekend was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
I went to Idaho to see an old friend who just got back from her mission for our church. It was a party all weekend.
I also saw the most excellent people ever in the Provo.
But sadly, there was one event that lingered over my entire weekend, and it is leaking into my entire life.
Utah 48 BYU 24.
Ouch.
I guess that means winter really is here, and I'm not excited about it.
Comments
I was sitting in Rice-Eccles and I just kept thinking, "Why Max? Why do you have to hurt us over and over and over (6 times over)" A truly painful experience made all the more brutal by the largely inebriated, crimson-clad mass of dullards sitting around me.
I agree though... winter is now upon us along with a very long wait for a chance at revenge.
Ok, I'm done venting now. Highly enjoyable blog. I dig it! Hope all is well.