I've been neglectful of this blog the past few days. I could explain it's because I've been busy folding, hanging, and color coordinating clothing at a certain retail store, but I won't. Granted, that is part of it, but I guess I had more than that going on to prevent me from posting.
So sad.
But not really sad. Because I've also been having some good times as well. I saw The Secret Life of Bees (which I plan on posting a review of in the very near future for a Lit Flicks entry), I got to spend some time with the cutest nephews ever, I've been reading more (Tell No One and The Would-Be Commoner are what I'm currently into), I busted out some tunes on the piano (I'm still working on my girl-power trio), and I am mostly excited about my next trip out to visit awesome people, the holidays, weddings, and whatever else life has in store for me.
Some other past adventures I have experienced lately but not blogged about:
I went and saw the Colorado Ballet perform Swan Lake with my mom. It was beautiful. I love men in tights.
My friend Jordan and I hit up a concert for the group Ludo. It was awesome for many reasons: the band is great live. the average age of concert goers was 15. they are classified as "rock opera". one creepy girl stared at Jordan for basically the entire time and that made me laugh.
Goodbye bowling night with awesome people.
Halloween (one of my favorite holidays). I dressed up as a deviled egg. I was lame and forgot to take a pic of the entire ensemble (including yellow tights and the most awesome red shoe/boots ever to be made) so this is the best shot I got:

Colorado in the fall. Love it.

fin.
Comments
P.S. - We made our blog private, so I need your email addy.