I don't really do tags. Not that I get a lot of people begging me to do them. But for some reason I feel inspired to do this Alphabet tag sent my way by Blake. I think because it's more of a challenge. I'm supposed to list a movie I like for every letter of the alphabet. Pretty wild.
A- An American in Paris
B-The Beat My Heart Skipped, Booye kafoor, atre ya
C- Les Choristes
D-Drop Dead Gorgeous
E- Ever After
F- French Kiss
G- Goonies
H- High School Musical: The trilogy
I- Indiana Jones: The Temple of Doom (everyone else seems to think this is the worst of the series. It is my favorite.)
J- J'ai toujours rêvé d'être un gangster
K- Kickin' it Old Skool
L- Little Women
M- Music and Lyrics
N-Ne le dis a personnes
O- Othello
P- The Princess Diaries
Q- The Queen
R- Return of the Jedi
S- Singing in the Rain, The Stupids, Saturdays Warrior (No way I can pick just one)
T- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
U- UHF
V- Velveteen Rabbit
W- The Wizard of Oz
X- Really, X-Men is the only choice
Y- You Got Served
Z- Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
BAM. done and done.
A- An American in Paris
B-The Beat My Heart Skipped, Booye kafoor, atre ya
C- Les Choristes
D-Drop Dead Gorgeous
E- Ever After
F- French Kiss
G- Goonies
H- High School Musical: The trilogy
I- Indiana Jones: The Temple of Doom (everyone else seems to think this is the worst of the series. It is my favorite.)
J- J'ai toujours rêvé d'être un gangster
K- Kickin' it Old Skool
L- Little Women
M- Music and Lyrics
N-Ne le dis a personnes
O- Othello
P- The Princess Diaries
Q- The Queen
R- Return of the Jedi
S- Singing in the Rain, The Stupids, Saturdays Warrior (No way I can pick just one)
T- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
U- UHF
V- Velveteen Rabbit
W- The Wizard of Oz
X- Really, X-Men is the only choice
Y- You Got Served
Z- Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
BAM. done and done.
Comments
I also used Indiana Jones in a talk I had to give in Sacrament. A for sure hit.