Oprah has been busy.
First she was in last weeks 30 Rock (SOOO FUNNY).
And then last night Oprah was the special guest in my dream.
Wild.
First she was in last weeks 30 Rock (SOOO FUNNY).
And then last night Oprah was the special guest in my dream.
Wild.
Check it:
I was chillin in my room, watching some Arrested Development, when all of a sudden the most random people (ex-flings, old friends, etc) from my life started filing down the stairs. When I asked what they were here for they replied it was for my birthday party.
OH SNAP. I was already stoked (except I couldn't figure out who invited these people) but I let it slide.
All of a sudden this party transforms into a HUGE celebrity gathering. I am seated near the door where everyone who's anyone comes in for my party. Behind me, Oprah is in charge of the party, telling me who each person is in case I don't know. They just kept coming, and I loved it. Elton John showed up, BSB, Mariah Carey, and more!! And they brought me presents like nobody could believe. They filed through and gave me their present, and by the end the walls were covered in purses, perfumes, clothes, hats (it all looked very much like a high class department store) and I relished in the lavish gifts.
The best part was when this very hot celebrity that I couldn't recognize walked through and told me he forgot a gift. So he offered himself as a present and we may or may not have shared a passionate kiss.
It was the best dream birthday party I could've imagined. All thanks to you Oprah. And hot celebrity guy.
Comments
Riiight. Admit it. You were making out.
Plus, this is like the seventh un-answered post I've given you. No pressure.
also, the word verification I had to do to leave this comment was "crete". Perhaps that is where your dreams will take you next, my sweet.