
Saturday is a big day. Not just in college football, but in life.
In my mind, it is similar to Groundhog Day. Each year, if BYU wins, I know that I will have a kick-a next six weeks. But if BYU loses, winter really sets in and I get depressed. That's just how it is.
(It might not be the most perfect analogy...just don't think too hard about it.)
The point is, I hate the Utes. I hate everything about them. I have a personal policy that I will not wear red during the month of November each year because I hate it so much. It reminds me of sin/the Utes. To read more on why hate is necessary, go here.
On the other hand, I love the Cougs. I love them more than High School Musical 3 and Enrique combined. They bring joy, peace, happiness, and love into the world. They give me hope of a brighter future. My mood is directly correlated to how well the Cougars are playing. Read more about love here.
Saturday is vital to a continued state of glee in my life.
Comments
I would then proceed to beat Whittingham until he can't see straight.