Friends. My dear, dear friends.
I think I've mentioned it before, but I was blessed with an abnormally large forehead. Some could call it a five-head. I don't think its awkward or extra noticeable, but growing up I was always a little self conscious about it.
My family (mostly my mom) tried the bangs route for most of my childhood.
You can thank my cowlick for making bangs extra difficult for this girl, i.e. the 'half-bang' look. Yeah, I rocked it growing up and I rocked it well.
As I got older I began to appreciate my forehead. I realized it was a part of me and accepted that it sometimes looks bigger than other peoples entire faces.
The best part of this forehead, though, is that it is in direct contact with the sun. Since it is so high, the top inch or so faces the sky and relishes in its light. This top part of my forehead has been lovingly nicknamed my "bald spot". Flattering, I know.
Since I work outside for a good part of the day, the bald spot has become increasingly contrasted against the rest of my face. And like it usually does, there is a noticeable, almost perfectly straight line where the bald spot ends and the normal sized forehead begins.
Don't worry. Here is proof.

Now tell me you can't see that. Its like two shades darker. At least.
The saddest part is now its some kind of weird game I play. Like, "lets see how dark I can get my bald spot!" I think I'm going to see how awesome it gets in the next few weeks. I'll post another pic if its worth it.
Pathetic.
PS On a different note, I've always been told I have really long eyelashes and I never really thought they were super long...until this picture. Weird.
PPS Who doesn't love posts about foreheads?
I think I've mentioned it before, but I was blessed with an abnormally large forehead. Some could call it a five-head. I don't think its awkward or extra noticeable, but growing up I was always a little self conscious about it.
My family (mostly my mom) tried the bangs route for most of my childhood.
You can thank my cowlick for making bangs extra difficult for this girl, i.e. the 'half-bang' look. Yeah, I rocked it growing up and I rocked it well.As I got older I began to appreciate my forehead. I realized it was a part of me and accepted that it sometimes looks bigger than other peoples entire faces.
The best part of this forehead, though, is that it is in direct contact with the sun. Since it is so high, the top inch or so faces the sky and relishes in its light. This top part of my forehead has been lovingly nicknamed my "bald spot". Flattering, I know.
Since I work outside for a good part of the day, the bald spot has become increasingly contrasted against the rest of my face. And like it usually does, there is a noticeable, almost perfectly straight line where the bald spot ends and the normal sized forehead begins.
Don't worry. Here is proof.
Now tell me you can't see that. Its like two shades darker. At least.
The saddest part is now its some kind of weird game I play. Like, "lets see how dark I can get my bald spot!" I think I'm going to see how awesome it gets in the next few weeks. I'll post another pic if its worth it.
Pathetic.
PS On a different note, I've always been told I have really long eyelashes and I never really thought they were super long...until this picture. Weird.
PPS Who doesn't love posts about foreheads?
Comments
I've always said mine is like a billboard. I could easily charge ad space on it.