Skip to main content

Idris Elba

Who the deuce is Idris Elba?

I had no idea who he was until this last week when I witnessed the glory of the movie Obsessed. Beyonce and Elba, along with crazy Ali Larter, worked their way into making a classic film with so many one liners its ridiculous. I enjoyed it. I might not ever want to see it again, but it was worth the initial viewing.

Anyways. It turns out I only thought I didn't know who Idris Elba was. In reality I'd seen him every Thursday for the last six weeks. On The Office. I had no idea it was the same man!! He was so much more attractive in Obsessed.


Anyways. This was big news to me. Thanks for bringing it up Dare-Bear.

Oh, and you better believe he's also been in Law and Order. Bam.

Comments

Seriously? I had no idea it was the same guy! He is good looking in the Obsessed previews... I'll have to check it out :)

And - are you living in Provo right now? And you want to have lunch with me? If the answer is no to the second question, lie to me and tell me that you don't live in Provo.
Ricky and Mindy said…
The difference between his look in the two shows is world changing. Who knew glasses could alter your appearance that much?

Popular posts from this blog

Another confession

(this isn't about the same subject matter as before) A lot of the time when I meet people I feel like I know them from somewhere. A good percentage of the time I realize the only way I know them is that they resemble one of the characters on the classic board game Guess Who? Does this happen to anyone else?!?!

Recent Obsession Flair-ups

You know how there are some things that you love so much and you experience these things a ton but then after awhile they just seem to fade out? But then some time passes and you almost rediscover these things with new eyes and obsess over them again almost worse than the first time? This has recently happened to me with a few things. They include: Elton John Tater Tots Seinfeld Showering Grape Juice Thats it. PS: (Did you know?!) Thanks to Dare-bear-stare for helping me learn that my own Denver International Airport is the largest airport in the U.S. at 53 square miles! Props to Denver yet again!

Take Home Chef Wannabe

So once upon a time my friend Jeff and I made up our own little tradition. We called it "Friday Picture" and each Friday we would walk around campus and take a picture with the most awkward/awesome/unique looking individual we could find. It was something I looked forward to every week, and we would constantly surprise ourselves with the kind of people we'd see walking around BYU. A lot of weridos there. One day we decided to meander through the library to see if there was anyone extra special for our Friday Picture. Boyyy, did we find that special person! World, meet Take Home Chef Lookalike. I saw him and I couldn't believe the similarities. The striking features. The blond, pointy hair. We even found some silverware to make the photo more true to life. ( The real Curtis Stone ) Try to tell me they don't look alike. Just try. I think the best part of the story is that Jeff's girlfriend at the time (now wife) had dated Take Home Chef-a-like. And we di...