My thrift store experiences were all made worth it today when I found this beauty:

A pink jumpsuit? Really?
Yes, really.
I wandered around the store waiting for something-I just knew it was going to be a good trip. After finding a significant amount of dresses and even some jean coveralls, I began my walk to the dressing room...when I saw this. I just grabbed it and figured why not?
I slid it on and it fit like a glove. I admired the craftsmanship and the color, but still I was unsure if I should purchase it.
I texted Jill, because I knew she'd understand. I heard her voice telling me to buy it.
"When else will you find such a gift? Such a treasure?"
I listened.
And I don't regret it.

A pink jumpsuit? Really?
Yes, really.
I wandered around the store waiting for something-I just knew it was going to be a good trip. After finding a significant amount of dresses and even some jean coveralls, I began my walk to the dressing room...when I saw this. I just grabbed it and figured why not?
I slid it on and it fit like a glove. I admired the craftsmanship and the color, but still I was unsure if I should purchase it.
I texted Jill, because I knew she'd understand. I heard her voice telling me to buy it.
"When else will you find such a gift? Such a treasure?"
I listened.
And I don't regret it.
Comments
Graduation! Wear it to graduation!