Any guesses as to what this is?

Here's some help:

The last week or so there has been a debate going on as to whether or not my bro's sucker fish was dead. To some, it had been moving; to others, it seemed to stay in the same permanent spot.
The debate ended when we found the fish remains still intact, as shown in the photo.
I guess it's a little gross, but mostly we had a good long hard laugh about it. I mean really, its wack! The bones are still there! Like a skeletor fish.
Well, Mom had been on the side that was saying the fish was still alive. Boy was she wrong. Erik wanted to make sure she knew her mistake:

And thats why you always leave a note.

Here's some help:

The last week or so there has been a debate going on as to whether or not my bro's sucker fish was dead. To some, it had been moving; to others, it seemed to stay in the same permanent spot.
The debate ended when we found the fish remains still intact, as shown in the photo.
I guess it's a little gross, but mostly we had a good long hard laugh about it. I mean really, its wack! The bones are still there! Like a skeletor fish.
Well, Mom had been on the side that was saying the fish was still alive. Boy was she wrong. Erik wanted to make sure she knew her mistake:

And thats why you always leave a note.
Comments
Perfect touch.
;)