
I have a problem.
It's a problem that I didn't really know I had until last Sunday. At church.
As I was standing there, talking to a friend, another friend walks up to me and says "Cindy, do you realize your shoes never match your outfit?"
At first I was taken aback. What was he saying? Was he really insulting my shoe/outfit match factor?
I didn't think what I was wearing was too weird. It was just a white and grey dress and pink shoes. Granted, I understand pink isn't the same as white and grey, but it wasn't too overwhelming. It was just one of those days when I was wearing something neutral so I could wear more eye-catching shoes. Right?
But this statement he made was more than just based on that particular day. He said they never match. Never? First off, what kind of guy really makes an inventory of my daily fashion choices, and secondovely, who tells you when you don't match your shoes?
Of course, when guy #1 said made this comment, guy #2 nodded in agreement. A guy #3 passed by so I asked him if he thought I dressed weird. His face only reinforced this statement. Maybe they keep track in Elders Quorum?
My dad has always said I dress weird. I used to not believe him. Now I'm not so sure...
Comments