I went and saw Angels and Demons tonight. I was glad because I had been wanting to see it, mainly because I did enjoy the book when I read it (about 5 years ago, let us remember). I think enough time had passed (and my memory didn't retain nearly enough detail) that this movie was fairly enjoyable. There were, of course, obvious differences between the two medias, but since I couldn't really recall the big differences it didn't bother me. Anyways, maybe that makes sense. Maybe not.
It was a little long (we all know I have attention problems if movies run too long) but it was decent enough for the viewing. I don't know if I'd see it again. But you know, its worth a go.
Now, let me just say that I usually love/want to make love to Ewan McGregor. He is a beautiful man, despite his sometimes gritty appearance. Maybe its because I know he can sing. And maybe its only when he doesn't smile with teeth. I don't know everything. All I know is that he's a handsome devil.
See?
Now: big problem. Look at this picture below. Not very good looking. I actually didn't like him in this movie. I thought they could've cast someone better for it. Maybe that wanted me to hate him as much as I did because thats what they do. Again, I don't know. But they could've at least made him pretty.

Or maybe it's just the outfit? It doesn't do it for me.
It was a little long (we all know I have attention problems if movies run too long) but it was decent enough for the viewing. I don't know if I'd see it again. But you know, its worth a go.
Now, let me just say that I usually love/want to make love to Ewan McGregor. He is a beautiful man, despite his sometimes gritty appearance. Maybe its because I know he can sing. And maybe its only when he doesn't smile with teeth. I don't know everything. All I know is that he's a handsome devil.
See?
Or maybe it's just the outfit? It doesn't do it for me.
Comments
And I'm kind of surprised the preacher garb doesn't do it for you.
Yeah, I think its the outfit as well. He looks like a nancy boy. I cant say its the comb over because he had one in big fish and was still delectable.
I'm glad you liked the movie. I hadn't heard good things so maybe now i will see it matinee style...
Steve got the Star Wars for me, so 1) i could catch up with American history 2) i can watch Obi-wan use his light saber!...mmmmm yummy