Yeah so remember that one time last summer when I was super set on going to S. Korea for a year? But then I didn't go because I don't like kimchi or for whatever lame reason?
Well, I think I'll give it another go.
After my not so awesome response from France, I've started talking to Korea again.
This time I'm feeling better about it because I have a friend who is applying as well, and she knows someone who has used the program we are applying with, so I'm confident it is legit and that I won't get stranded in Korea. This girl also is able to give us the downlow on all the things that will be going on and that makes me feel good.
I have my phone interview the beginning of next week and hope it goes well. Because I really want to like kimchi. I do. But I think the only way it will happen is if I go to the place from whence it came.
*Interesting fact about kimchi: those Koreans love it so much that they designed a space kimchi for the first Korean who went into space! I wonder if its as good as space ice cream.
Anyways, I think what it all comes down to is that I don't know what I want to do when I grow up, so I'll just have some adventures until I do. Which might be forever.
Well, I think I'll give it another go.
After my not so awesome response from France, I've started talking to Korea again.
This time I'm feeling better about it because I have a friend who is applying as well, and she knows someone who has used the program we are applying with, so I'm confident it is legit and that I won't get stranded in Korea. This girl also is able to give us the downlow on all the things that will be going on and that makes me feel good.
I have my phone interview the beginning of next week and hope it goes well. Because I really want to like kimchi. I do. But I think the only way it will happen is if I go to the place from whence it came.
*Interesting fact about kimchi: those Koreans love it so much that they designed a space kimchi for the first Korean who went into space! I wonder if its as good as space ice cream.
Anyways, I think what it all comes down to is that I don't know what I want to do when I grow up, so I'll just have some adventures until I do. Which might be forever.
Comments