The Hills still has me in its grasp. Part of me can't believe I've held on for this long, and another part of me hopes it will never end. There is just something about the Heidi/Spencer relationship that keeps me guessing. I always wonder if Heidi and Lauren really do hate each other that much. Will Justin Bobby and Audrina really stay apart despite their emotional past? Do Brody and Lauren really love each other deep down but are they afraid of showing it? Does Stephanie Pratt contribute anything to this world or is her only gift stupidity?
These are the questions that boggle my mind. They are mind-boggling. (or mind bottling. haha).
I will say that I'm glad Spencer finally gets along with someone in Heidi's family (her dad). He had a pretty sweet 'stache, so I have to respect him a little bit. I also am glad they are engaged again (not).
Also I will give Lauren props for finally cutting the cord. Apparently she's only going to be in two more episodes of The Hills. Then its on for bigger and better things. Which leaves her future pretty much wide open.
And, sometimes I miss Whitney. Too bad The City was awful.
Comments