I like to live my life awesomely. This means making daily tasks, like going shopping, into superb outings where nobody knows what is going to happen. And believe you me, this week has been full of them.
First off, there was a second Wal-Mart fiasco this week. I don't know why I've spent so much time there lately, but maybe it's because it's where my kind of people hang out. The pregnant lady was one thing; seeing an old mans bum because he pulls down his pants before he makes it into the public bathroom is another thing. Wow. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that.
Then there was Target. You know when you're living your life, going to Target because Wal-Mart is getting old? And then you see one of those electronic carts for old people/gimps? In the middle of the parking lot? And you love riding those carts because for some reason they make you feel like you're on top of the world? OK me too. So there was an abandoned cart in the middle of the parking lot and I was doing my basic citizen duty by bringing it in. Only problem was that the battery was thisclose to dying and so that made it super slow. No big: my persistence paid off and I made it! You're welcome Target.

D.I. was another story. Whilst shopping for rocking chairs I saw this awesome little blue chair. I sit down, barely push back (I thought it was one of those slider chairs) and then BAM. I fall completely backwards. This forces the two chairs behind mine to fall off the little step they're on and then like four other chairs make their way to the ground. Oops. In other news, I found a splendid dress at the DI.
And thats what I do.
First off, there was a second Wal-Mart fiasco this week. I don't know why I've spent so much time there lately, but maybe it's because it's where my kind of people hang out. The pregnant lady was one thing; seeing an old mans bum because he pulls down his pants before he makes it into the public bathroom is another thing. Wow. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that.
Then there was Target. You know when you're living your life, going to Target because Wal-Mart is getting old? And then you see one of those electronic carts for old people/gimps? In the middle of the parking lot? And you love riding those carts because for some reason they make you feel like you're on top of the world? OK me too. So there was an abandoned cart in the middle of the parking lot and I was doing my basic citizen duty by bringing it in. Only problem was that the battery was thisclose to dying and so that made it super slow. No big: my persistence paid off and I made it! You're welcome Target.

D.I. was another story. Whilst shopping for rocking chairs I saw this awesome little blue chair. I sit down, barely push back (I thought it was one of those slider chairs) and then BAM. I fall completely backwards. This forces the two chairs behind mine to fall off the little step they're on and then like four other chairs make their way to the ground. Oops. In other news, I found a splendid dress at the DI.
And thats what I do.
Comments