This past week has been out of control in the best way possible. We've been partying hard here in the Teepee and I know you have all been wondering whats been going on.
The roomie (Rachel aka Momma Elk) and I have created a new blog to document our summer adventures. You need to go there. You need to know that you're all invited to every party we have. Because you know they will be the best things to ever happen to you. I think.
Anyways. That blog is here. Or here. Or its url is http://elkandbuffalo.blogspot.com
You won't be disappointed.
Also, don't worry. I'll still be blogging here. I have so many things to write its not even funny.
They include a potential return to the idea of going to Korea, the best taco stand in Salt Lake, my attempt to grow flowers in our sweet swan planter, watching my hot friend Jeff play a pirate in Treasure Island (at the Hale Theatre in SLC. GO! Jeff is shirtless for the second half!), a recent addiction to colored eye liner, and more photos of me in my jumpsuit.
I know I've got you all on the edge of your seats.

PS if anyone knows of jobs in the Provo, help a sister out.
The roomie (Rachel aka Momma Elk) and I have created a new blog to document our summer adventures. You need to go there. You need to know that you're all invited to every party we have. Because you know they will be the best things to ever happen to you. I think.
Anyways. That blog is here. Or here. Or its url is http://elkandbuffalo.blogspot.com
You won't be disappointed.
Also, don't worry. I'll still be blogging here. I have so many things to write its not even funny.
They include a potential return to the idea of going to Korea, the best taco stand in Salt Lake, my attempt to grow flowers in our sweet swan planter, watching my hot friend Jeff play a pirate in Treasure Island (at the Hale Theatre in SLC. GO! Jeff is shirtless for the second half!), a recent addiction to colored eye liner, and more photos of me in my jumpsuit.
I know I've got you all on the edge of your seats.
PS if anyone knows of jobs in the Provo, help a sister out.
Comments