Its looking a little bit too much like Blake-Mania around here, but it's all for a good cause. Even though Blake himself mocks my movie choices, personal humor, life, and everything else, it is all in good fun.
Right Blake?
Anyways, Mr. Movies needs our help. Mine, yours, and your blog friends.
Here is what you need to do:
Step one: Click HERE. (or any of the other times Blake's name is mentioned in this blog). He reviews most movies so you don't have to see crappy ones (but those are usually the ones I enjoy most). Right now he's seeing like a million movies at Sundance so you can get a sneak peak at whats going on there, and check out his photos of Chris Meloni from Law and Order (I heart Chris):
Step two: Click on the link "LAMB Movie Blog Association" in the left hand column. It only takes like two seconds (promises Blake).
Step three: You can mosey around LAMB if you want-it has lot of different movie review sites. Move quickly to step four.
Step four: Go back to Blake's movie site to read what he has to say. He's usually pretty funny. Well, sometimes he's funny. You won't regret it (unless you are made uncomfortable by what he has to say-but it happens to the best of us)
And that's it. Yeah, super easy. Step one and two are most important.
A million THANKS from me and Blake. And his mom I'm sure. Oh and for sure his sister.
Comments
And I laughed out loud. A lot.