The past two weeks I have seen a significant amount of movies. It could be considered pathetic, but I choose to think I'm just awesome.
Here is one word that describes each movie from my perspective.
Four Christmases: Mediocre
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: Long
The Spirit: Wackattack
Bedtime Stories: Awesome
Valkyrie: Intense
Yes Man (Thank you Eliot (my fb bf) for reminding me): Enjoyable
My top two from this list: Valkyrie and Bedtime Stories.
Enjoy.
Here is one word that describes each movie from my perspective.
Four Christmases: Mediocre
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: Long
The Spirit: Wackattack
Bedtime Stories: Awesome
Valkyrie: Intense
Yes Man (Thank you Eliot (my fb bf) for reminding me): Enjoyable
My top two from this list: Valkyrie and Bedtime Stories.
Enjoy.
Comments
Benjamin Button SUCKED. Sucked donkeys. That thing just kept going, and going, and going.
It was painful to sit through that mess, and I can only imagine the torture that it put Ross through.