1. All of your blogs. They keep me very entertained.
2. American Idol. The first few episodes are soooo funny. And part of me likes to think I could audition and become the next American Idol. I mean, really, how hard is it.
3. New friends
4. Old friends
5. Pretzels
6. Bromance on MTV
Insert: OK ok i had some issues with this show initially. My first impression was that it was super lame and ridiculous and not worth my time. But then I kept watching because Brody might be super hot. Not might be, he just is. And he is so nice in that show. I think I'm falling for him. I hope Lauren Conrad and I can become BFF's on her next random MTV reality show and then I could meet Brody and we could love each other. The end.
2. American Idol. The first few episodes are soooo funny. And part of me likes to think I could audition and become the next American Idol. I mean, really, how hard is it.
3. New friends
4. Old friends
5. Pretzels
6. Bromance on MTV
Insert: OK ok i had some issues with this show initially. My first impression was that it was super lame and ridiculous and not worth my time. But then I kept watching because Brody might be super hot. Not might be, he just is. And he is so nice in that show. I think I'm falling for him. I hope Lauren Conrad and I can become BFF's on her next random MTV reality show and then I could meet Brody and we could love each other. The end.
Comments