-and then I promise to switch topics to something a little more pleasant.
So yesterday was day 3 (in showering terms that means i was on my third day since a shower). Usually a day 3 requires a hat to hide any hair imperfections that could be found (i.e. grease, tangles, etc). I picked out one of my finest hats to wear; so today I looked like this:
At the dinner table, my dad sat down and looked at me. The following conversation ensued:
Dad: "Hey Cindy, don't you think you should take your hat off at the table?"
Me: "Dad, I really don't think that is a good idea"
Mom: "Why? Did you take a shower today?"
Me: Confused face, a slight shaking of my head.
Mom: "Well, did you take a shower yesterday?"
Me: A more sly look, a hint of guilt, and a more pronounced head shaking
Dad (looking at me like I'm 'special'): "Well, I'm assuming you're not going out tonight"
Me: "Oh, no, I am"
End conversation.
I appreciate my dads concern, but he should really know better when there are pictures like this circulating the world wide internets:


Comments
don't shower for a week, put a little baby powder in your hair to suck up the grease. i've done it. it works great!