I know you've all been wondering why I haven't posted in a few days. It's sad, really.
This week has been quite a week.
It began Monday night as I was driving home from my friend's place just after midnight. I was driving along (a main street, mind you), jamming out to the Backstreet Boys, thinking the world was pretty aight, when BAM! My car just stopped working-mid drive. There wasn't actually a BAM sound, but I felt it in my heart.
Luckily I was able to coast into a side street, where I called my mom to have her come pick me up. She was a dear and quickly came to my aid. There was a problem, however. I had coasted into a side street that was private property. Oops. My mom and I had a decision to make (oh and my dad and my brothers were all out of town that night. Nice one) so we decided we would push my car across the main street to a residential area.
You heard it folks. My mom and I pushed this car across a five laner and up a hill. By ourselves.
So that was Awesome Event of the Week #1.
I had some friends look at it and it has been determined that the timing belt broke. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon, otherwise good ol' Teddy might have to be put to rest.
Next installment on Awesome Event of the Week (AEW): My New Job!
This week has been quite a week.
It began Monday night as I was driving home from my friend's place just after midnight. I was driving along (a main street, mind you), jamming out to the Backstreet Boys, thinking the world was pretty aight, when BAM! My car just stopped working-mid drive. There wasn't actually a BAM sound, but I felt it in my heart.
Luckily I was able to coast into a side street, where I called my mom to have her come pick me up. She was a dear and quickly came to my aid. There was a problem, however. I had coasted into a side street that was private property. Oops. My mom and I had a decision to make (oh and my dad and my brothers were all out of town that night. Nice one) so we decided we would push my car across the main street to a residential area.
You heard it folks. My mom and I pushed this car across a five laner and up a hill. By ourselves.
So that was Awesome Event of the Week #1.
I had some friends look at it and it has been determined that the timing belt broke. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon, otherwise good ol' Teddy might have to be put to rest.
Next installment on Awesome Event of the Week (AEW): My New Job!
Comments