Dear L & O,
I am sorry I have been neglecting you the past few days. I know I know, a few days isn't really even that long, but in my world it is too long. You are like an addiction; I need you every day or else my life doesn't seem worth it. I've been too busy during the day to watch you, and I have looked everywhere for full episodes online but I don't think they exist. How can you be on TV for 20 of the 24 hours of a day, but you refuse to put a show or two on hulu? I don't get it.
Anyways, until I can find an hour for you, I will watch old school Ice-T (real name: Tracy Marrow) and remember the good old days. Back when I could spend hours with you and relish the moments.
Love,
Cindy
(PS Did you know Ice-T called Soulja boy's music garbage?! How did I miss this?! DRAMA!)
I am sorry I have been neglecting you the past few days. I know I know, a few days isn't really even that long, but in my world it is too long. You are like an addiction; I need you every day or else my life doesn't seem worth it. I've been too busy during the day to watch you, and I have looked everywhere for full episodes online but I don't think they exist. How can you be on TV for 20 of the 24 hours of a day, but you refuse to put a show or two on hulu? I don't get it.
Anyways, until I can find an hour for you, I will watch old school Ice-T (real name: Tracy Marrow) and remember the good old days. Back when I could spend hours with you and relish the moments.
Love,
Cindy
(PS Did you know Ice-T called Soulja boy's music garbage?! How did I miss this?! DRAMA!)
Comments