Probably more than ever before.
You know those two cats that my family got in August or whenever they got them (aka the worst day of my life)?
A couple months ago they were taken to be 'fixed'. You know, like Bob Barker always said to do. Get those things spayed or neutered.
Well, I guess there's a limit on how many male cats and how many female cats can be done in one day with the place my family went. Because they had more male spots open but they were all booked up with females. (excuse me, but wtf?) So we only got the boy cat fixed.
Oh and they have names but I don't really know them.
Well, the female cat (whom I just refer to as 'cat' or 'piece of crap') just decided she'd go through heat.
Gross. Disgusting. Annoying. Ridiculous.
This cat will not stop meowing in sexual frustration. It will not stop humping random objects or other animals (it has been trying to work it with one of the dogs and this dog has almost mauled the cat. i'm hoping for a showdown)
It 'meow moans' in constant agony all night long. It hides under my bed and cries. I throw stuff at it and force it upstairs. But it still meows.
I hate it.
This piece of crap is the ultimate cat whore looking for love.
Bob Barker was right. Spay those suckas.
You know those two cats that my family got in August or whenever they got them (aka the worst day of my life)?
A couple months ago they were taken to be 'fixed'. You know, like Bob Barker always said to do. Get those things spayed or neutered.
Well, I guess there's a limit on how many male cats and how many female cats can be done in one day with the place my family went. Because they had more male spots open but they were all booked up with females. (excuse me, but wtf?) So we only got the boy cat fixed.
Oh and they have names but I don't really know them.
Well, the female cat (whom I just refer to as 'cat' or 'piece of crap') just decided she'd go through heat.
Gross. Disgusting. Annoying. Ridiculous.
This cat will not stop meowing in sexual frustration. It will not stop humping random objects or other animals (it has been trying to work it with one of the dogs and this dog has almost mauled the cat. i'm hoping for a showdown)
It 'meow moans' in constant agony all night long. It hides under my bed and cries. I throw stuff at it and force it upstairs. But it still meows.
I hate it.
This piece of crap is the ultimate cat whore looking for love.
Bob Barker was right. Spay those suckas.
Comments
You know we could get your cat and my roommates dog together... She "makes" it with herself and other things regularly. lol