In the last two weeks I've received a couple (ok maybe more...) rejection emails, letters, phone calls from places I've applied. It's a rough world we live in when I can't even get a job at Walmart.
It was pretty awesome last week when I ran into a friend who said the place she is working is hiring. Bam! I'll take it. I don't even care what it is.
I started training last week.
Where, you ask?
My Favorite Muffin.
I sell muffins. I learned how to make coffee. I wipe tables.
One of my coworkers asked me "Oh, is this your first job?"
No. It's not. Thanks for asking.
And that, my friends, is what a college education will do!
It was pretty awesome last week when I ran into a friend who said the place she is working is hiring. Bam! I'll take it. I don't even care what it is.
I started training last week.
Where, you ask?
My Favorite Muffin.
I sell muffins. I learned how to make coffee. I wipe tables.
One of my coworkers asked me "Oh, is this your first job?"
No. It's not. Thanks for asking.
And that, my friends, is what a college education will do!
Comments