My love for the Oscars was really solidified last year when I attended my very first Oscar Party. I mean, I had always loved the red carpet before the show, but last year I really felt like I could enjoy the actual ceremony. I was happy for those who won when they deserved it and I was bitter when the Academy was wrong.
(We can all thank Blake for making me hate the Academy)
Anyways. I'm sad I can't be in attendance at the Oscar Party this year. Like, foreal sad.
I will relish the Oscar Magic through the spirit of the season. The Oscar Season.
Oh, and the point of this post is to announce my picks:
Actor in a Leading Role:
Sean Penn
Milk
Actor in a Supporting Role:
Heath Ledger
The Dark Knight
Actress in a Leading Role:
Meryl Streep
Doubt
Actress in a Supporting Role:
Taraji P. Henson
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Animated Feature Film:
Wall-E
Adapted Screenplay:
Slumdog Millionaire
Original Screenplay:
Milk
Best Directing:
Slumdog Millionaire
Best Picture:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
(These are my predictions on who I think will win, not necessarily who I think should win, ps)
(We can all thank Blake for making me hate the Academy)
Anyways. I'm sad I can't be in attendance at the Oscar Party this year. Like, foreal sad.
I will relish the Oscar Magic through the spirit of the season. The Oscar Season.
Oh, and the point of this post is to announce my picks:
Actor in a Leading Role:
Sean Penn
Milk
Actor in a Supporting Role:
Heath Ledger
The Dark Knight
Actress in a Leading Role:
Meryl Streep
Doubt
Actress in a Supporting Role:
Taraji P. Henson
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Animated Feature Film:
Wall-E
Adapted Screenplay:
Slumdog Millionaire
Original Screenplay:
Milk
Best Directing:
Slumdog Millionaire
Best Picture:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
(These are my predictions on who I think will win, not necessarily who I think should win, ps)
Comments