Ok I'm sure at least some of you have seen the deal where you go to Google and type in your name and then 'needs' in quotation marks and its funny to see what comes up (i.e. "Barbara needs").
I just thought I'd do it real quick to see what came up.
Some were funny so here i will share:
C needs to learn how to wear clothes that don't drown her. And when it comes to her larger than average chest, they tell her ... (mostly i thought this was really, really funny)
C needs a lot of love
C needs a CAR for CHEAP (so very fitting with my current situation)
C needs the pillow police (this is funny because i have been judged from my pillows before...blake)
C needs a job
C NEEDS a Boyfriend
C needs a tall, cold glass of STFU
maybe not funny. because they are all soooo true!
is this some kind of sick fortune telling joke?
I just thought I'd do it real quick to see what came up.
Some were funny so here i will share:
C needs to learn how to wear clothes that don't drown her. And when it comes to her larger than average chest, they tell her ... (mostly i thought this was really, really funny)
C needs a lot of love
C needs a CAR for CHEAP (so very fitting with my current situation)
C needs the pillow police (this is funny because i have been judged from my pillows before...blake)
C needs a job
C NEEDS a Boyfriend
C needs a tall, cold glass of STFU
maybe not funny. because they are all soooo true!
is this some kind of sick fortune telling joke?
Comments