Yeah, its not really a story. Its most def not a good story.
So 'Zane', who came to my ward last week, did not come back for a second week. I don't really know anything about him, and I figured he wouldn't be back because he said he was just visiting, but I guess a girl can still dream. I hoped. I tried using the Secret but then stopped, because there are other, much important things to use the Secret for (aka France) and there you have it.
Zane is out.
Out of my life.
Out of my mind.
Out of his mind (for just walking away).
and so this story goes.
the end.
So 'Zane', who came to my ward last week, did not come back for a second week. I don't really know anything about him, and I figured he wouldn't be back because he said he was just visiting, but I guess a girl can still dream. I hoped. I tried using the Secret but then stopped, because there are other, much important things to use the Secret for (aka France) and there you have it.
Zane is out.
Out of my life.
Out of my mind.
Out of his mind (for just walking away).
and so this story goes.
the end.
Comments
I'm sorry Zane is gone. Maybe one day he will find your blog and read all about himself and come back to visit later.
Or you could make a post on craigslist. They have a "missed connection" link. I heard people talking about it on the radio. Haha. And if you do make a post - please also post it on here. Hey, maybe he will look and find it... :)