My entire life I have loved history. My favorite books are historical novels and my favorite classes in college were probably in the history genre.
Now, I don't know if other people have experienced this, but sometimes during these history learning sessions, I feel myself developing crushes on some of these men of whom we speak.
I put myself back in whatever days I'm learning about, and I just know that if I had been alive back then I would've had a love crush on them. And most of the time these feelings are based on what they did/said (good or bad...who doesn't love a bad boy?) rather than what they looked like.
For example:

King Louis XVI of France

Alexander the Great

Judge John Marshall

Sitting Bull

Cercamon (one of the first troubadours!)
Yeah. Ok. A little weird. But these men are just...irresistible.
(and dead...awkward)
Now, I don't know if other people have experienced this, but sometimes during these history learning sessions, I feel myself developing crushes on some of these men of whom we speak.
I put myself back in whatever days I'm learning about, and I just know that if I had been alive back then I would've had a love crush on them. And most of the time these feelings are based on what they did/said (good or bad...who doesn't love a bad boy?) rather than what they looked like.
For example:
King Louis XVI of France
Alexander the Great
Judge John Marshall
Sitting Bull
Cercamon (one of the first troubadours!)
Yeah. Ok. A little weird. But these men are just...irresistible.
(and dead...awkward)
Comments