Yeah. Weird how fast the days are passing.
So this weekend, being the last weekend in the month of March, I've been trying to decide a way to celebrate.
I thought about marching everywhere this weekend.
I thought about reading about the March family in the classic book Little Women.
I contemplated staying glued to March Madness.
Instead of doing just one of these, I will do all three. So if you see me walking, excuse me, marching around, holding a book by Louisa May Alcott and listening to basketball scores this weekend, just know I'm celebrating the final weekend in the third month, in this, the two thousand and ninth year of our Lord.
Also, I googled March just to see if anything comes up that I could use on this blog. It brought up results on the March of Dimes, a calendar, and Ides of March. I can't think of anything witty to use these three things for, so ignore this paragraph.
And this photo also appeared in image search:

(Mongolian culture blog. Just in case you want to learn more about Mongolian sumo wrestling or culture)
So this weekend, being the last weekend in the month of March, I've been trying to decide a way to celebrate.
I thought about marching everywhere this weekend.
I thought about reading about the March family in the classic book Little Women.
I contemplated staying glued to March Madness.
Instead of doing just one of these, I will do all three. So if you see me walking, excuse me, marching around, holding a book by Louisa May Alcott and listening to basketball scores this weekend, just know I'm celebrating the final weekend in the third month, in this, the two thousand and ninth year of our Lord.
Also, I googled March just to see if anything comes up that I could use on this blog. It brought up results on the March of Dimes, a calendar, and Ides of March. I can't think of anything witty to use these three things for, so ignore this paragraph.
And this photo also appeared in image search:

(Mongolian culture blog. Just in case you want to learn more about Mongolian sumo wrestling or culture)
Comments