Wow. So I started working and now I need to figure out how to balance my blog with work. Don't worry, though, I still have my priorities.
This weekend was pretty awesome.
My opera friend James was in a competition and he got 7th place (and $3000)...makes me want to take up singing. I want a piece of that opera pie. Along with his beautiful and tremendous performance (he made one woman cry with his piece from La Boheme), a few Asian men competed with him. They were the most darling men I've ever seen, and they all had fabulous hair. Long and flowing. Just the way it should be. I even asked one guy (I think this name was Wei?) if I could touch his hair and he let me. Boo.yah.
I also pulled out some vintage video games and played those for awhile. Nothing gets better than Duck Hunt and Wheel of Fortune for Nintendo. Except maybe Wheel of Fortune for PS3. Maybe. And I am sorry I sounded like a really big nerd just then.
Lunch time is over. I'll post tonight about ZANE!!
basically: he didn't come to church. he's gone forever...)
This weekend was pretty awesome.
My opera friend James was in a competition and he got 7th place (and $3000)...makes me want to take up singing. I want a piece of that opera pie. Along with his beautiful and tremendous performance (he made one woman cry with his piece from La Boheme), a few Asian men competed with him. They were the most darling men I've ever seen, and they all had fabulous hair. Long and flowing. Just the way it should be. I even asked one guy (I think this name was Wei?) if I could touch his hair and he let me. Boo.yah.
I also pulled out some vintage video games and played those for awhile. Nothing gets better than Duck Hunt and Wheel of Fortune for Nintendo. Except maybe Wheel of Fortune for PS3. Maybe. And I am sorry I sounded like a really big nerd just then.
Lunch time is over. I'll post tonight about ZANE!!
basically: he didn't come to church. he's gone forever...)
Comments