Things I Could Live Without:
-The Bachelor
-This photo tagging extraordinaire making its way around FB (gah)
-Also the "25 things about me" on FB (gah x2)
-Cats
-The months of unemployment creating havoc in my life
-Showering (but we all knew that)
Things I Could Not Live Without:
-Hulu.com
-Spinach (a recent addiction)
-Awkwardness, especially with those in my Singles Ward
-Law and Order
-Hope for the future
-Free Movies
-This video from youtube (thank you Mike. I love and miss you)
-The Bachelor
-This photo tagging extraordinaire making its way around FB (gah)
-Also the "25 things about me" on FB (gah x2)-Cats
-The months of unemployment creating havoc in my life
-Showering (but we all knew that)
Things I Could Not Live Without:
-Hulu.com
-Spinach (a recent addiction)
-Awkwardness, especially with those in my Singles Ward
-Law and Order
-Hope for the future
-Free Movies
-This video from youtube (thank you Mike. I love and miss you)
Comments