We all know my disinterest in showering.
Well, this new hair makes showering take on a whole new role.
You see, now when I wake up in the morning my hair is uncontrollable. I laugh at my reflection almost every morning because I didn't know some of these looks were possible. I considered documenting some of these moments, but decided to spare you, my friends.
Anyways, needless to say my showering has increased mostly to tame the hair.
This doesn't mean that there are not some days I need to take a little break...
Last week I faced one of those days. I didn't shower. One day. So sue me.
The next day I went into the bathroom and there, starting to take residence up in my tub, was a spider. His web was starting to take shape and he seemed like he was happy to find such a prime local.
And then I smashed him. Its nicer than letting him suffer by drowning.
I just figured he probably thought I'd be gone longer, giving him enough time to set up shop for at least a little while. Like the old me.
Sorry spidey. Blame the hair.
Well, this new hair makes showering take on a whole new role.
You see, now when I wake up in the morning my hair is uncontrollable. I laugh at my reflection almost every morning because I didn't know some of these looks were possible. I considered documenting some of these moments, but decided to spare you, my friends.
Anyways, needless to say my showering has increased mostly to tame the hair.
This doesn't mean that there are not some days I need to take a little break...
Last week I faced one of those days. I didn't shower. One day. So sue me.
The next day I went into the bathroom and there, starting to take residence up in my tub, was a spider. His web was starting to take shape and he seemed like he was happy to find such a prime local.
And then I smashed him. Its nicer than letting him suffer by drowning.
I just figured he probably thought I'd be gone longer, giving him enough time to set up shop for at least a little while. Like the old me.
Sorry spidey. Blame the hair.
Comments