So I've been trying to read up on South Korea lately. You know, trying to feel the vibe that is this country I might possibly be moving to in a few months.
And I have found some lovely things to look forward to.
First one. The governor of the GyeongGi Provence (where I would live).
His name: Kim Moon-soo

Other than the fact that his name is Kim Moon-soo and his hair looks lusciously thick, he's got quite a past. He's been in prison. Yeah. Awesome.
I think I'm really starting to like this place.
And I have found some lovely things to look forward to.
First one. The governor of the GyeongGi Provence (where I would live).
His name: Kim Moon-soo
Other than the fact that his name is Kim Moon-soo and his hair looks lusciously thick, he's got quite a past. He's been in prison. Yeah. Awesome. I think I'm really starting to like this place.
Comments
so gooo Kim .... soo