Skip to main content

Go Vote Now; It'll Make You Feel Big and Strong

Great advice, Bob.
Tonight was historic, to say the least.
I'm just glad that there is finally a clear winner.

Leanne won Project Runway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But really...

As for the debate, it was exciting. I loved loved the split screens. Best debate so far. I feel like it really showed the true colors (insert the song True Colors by Phil Collins) of the two candidates. McCain finally showed up for a debate, and despite his recent influx of degrading Obama, I was impressed with his performance. And Obama worked it. You still done good, Barack and Roll.

I'm glad I'm an independent. I am.

But lets be honest here. Both candidates are full of promises and claim potential for a stronger future. I don't know who to trust. I don't know what to think of anything they say. I wish that I could believe they will give us what they promise, but I am hesistant to anything they ensure will happen. I know that whoever is elected is going to be criticized and mocked like nobody's business, and that as a nation we will never all be happy. I feel for both Obama and McCain, as the future is in one of their hands and the substantial pressure they are experiencing would make most average men crumble. So I'll give props to both of you crazy guys.

Now do what Bob says. Vote.

PS: Joe the Plumber...if you're reading this, I expect a shout out. And my toilet is running.

Comments

Ross said…
The split screen was great! When Obama got trash talked he grinned from ear to ear. When McCain got trash talked he gave the eye roll / eye-brow raise.

Good stuff. The format of this debate was definitely the best so far. Every minute wasn't spent by the moderator telling the candidates they're over time.
D said…
Way to be boring. I hate you.

Popular posts from this blog

Another confession

(this isn't about the same subject matter as before) A lot of the time when I meet people I feel like I know them from somewhere. A good percentage of the time I realize the only way I know them is that they resemble one of the characters on the classic board game Guess Who? Does this happen to anyone else?!?!

Recent Obsession Flair-ups

You know how there are some things that you love so much and you experience these things a ton but then after awhile they just seem to fade out? But then some time passes and you almost rediscover these things with new eyes and obsess over them again almost worse than the first time? This has recently happened to me with a few things. They include: Elton John Tater Tots Seinfeld Showering Grape Juice Thats it. PS: (Did you know?!) Thanks to Dare-bear-stare for helping me learn that my own Denver International Airport is the largest airport in the U.S. at 53 square miles! Props to Denver yet again!

Take Home Chef Wannabe

So once upon a time my friend Jeff and I made up our own little tradition. We called it "Friday Picture" and each Friday we would walk around campus and take a picture with the most awkward/awesome/unique looking individual we could find. It was something I looked forward to every week, and we would constantly surprise ourselves with the kind of people we'd see walking around BYU. A lot of weridos there. One day we decided to meander through the library to see if there was anyone extra special for our Friday Picture. Boyyy, did we find that special person! World, meet Take Home Chef Lookalike. I saw him and I couldn't believe the similarities. The striking features. The blond, pointy hair. We even found some silverware to make the photo more true to life. ( The real Curtis Stone ) Try to tell me they don't look alike. Just try. I think the best part of the story is that Jeff's girlfriend at the time (now wife) had dated Take Home Chef-a-like. And we di...