The video below should be viewed for several reasons.
1. The kids are rapping about the election.
a. They rap to a song by T.I.
b. T.I. is not exactly the best example for the children.
2. There is only like one white kid in the whole class. He has less rhythm.
3. Even these kids, who can't vote, want YOU to vote.
4. I want to make up a rap about voting now.
Obama on the left, McCain on the right. We can talk politics...
1. The kids are rapping about the election.
a. They rap to a song by T.I.
b. T.I. is not exactly the best example for the children.
2. There is only like one white kid in the whole class. He has less rhythm.
3. Even these kids, who can't vote, want YOU to vote.
4. I want to make up a rap about voting now.
Obama on the left, McCain on the right. We can talk politics...
Comments